Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wow. Sophomore year comes to a close.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Man, what a journey this has been.

This last semester has whizzed by so fast. The semester was so busy. The last 30 days were so hectic. God.

As you can see, I am completely incoherent atm. I had my last exam yesterday, partied half the night, packed half the night (cuz I had to give my boxes in for storage). Tonight I'm up all night too as I have to pack - I'm moving to New York for HackNY tomorrow.

There's so much to do.

I have to write SO much. I have to write about the semester, I have to write about the last two years and my journey at Princeton so far. I have to write about the people I have met here. I have to write about my upcoming HackNY program and Clothia internship. I have to write about SO many things. I have to vent too. Sigh. I have to write about what I hope to do this summer - in terms of being constructive.

Back to laundry + packing for now. Will update more hopefully later this week!

Cheers!

No comments: